Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

waterfall

Approaching the waterfall my feet were all soggy and wet from the mud that felt like slime.
There were chirping birds but the noise had stopped and all that was left was the noise of thunder.
When i looked at the waterfall i thought to myself “you look beautiful” i was saying  to the waterfall “you look simply spectacular”.
As I walked through the trees I heard a loud sound of humming  bees.
I was standing on slippery rocks suddenly bang the ground was shaking.  A big drop of water came down and I fell off a cliff`and landed in a pool.
Along the river i could only see green and lush trees.
I found a bout to sail in and found another river then I paddled back.

I tried to climb back up the place that i fell down but all I could see was rushing water.  

1 comment:

  1. please comment on my blog
    and leave a nice comment

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.