Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Extention Reflection

Hi my name is Jacob and this term in extention was really cool. I liked meeting new year 5's and seeing how smart they are. I really liked working as a team with my friends.

My team created a poster about how a South African family had their mum seperated from them because the borders were closed. When covid 19 hit they where moving to New Zealand. At the start our group didn't really comunicate with each other well until later on in the term we figured out how to work as a team. I found it quite challenging figuring out who was going to do what in our group.  

When we were finished the poster, Miss West printed it out. Our group reckons that the poster looks great.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob

    This is a neat post. I'm glad to hear that you have been enjoying the extension class this term. I like your graphics from this poster. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.